MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad and Jones beef heating up.

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 05:52 AM   #19 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
It was inevitable although I figured it would be Jardine vs Rashad who would have broke the ice. *NOTE* They did fight on the TUF show, but not on a main event card. Kos vs Fitch has to happen too eventually. The only camp whom I see will abide by the BRO CODE and RAUNO can attest to this because he is of legendary stature is Blackhouse. I was just talking about this to a fellow MMA fan earlier about how I never seen Anderson so riled up before any of his fights. Against Vitor he was genuinely furious. Guess what, he unleashed a nuclear assault. Morale of the story. It really adds a great storyline and makes for a compelling fight.

Jones vs Rashad...lets do it.
No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote