MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Manager: Anderson Silva Wouldn't Have a Problem Fighting GSP at a Catcweight

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 06:01 AM   #94 (permalink)
hadoq
Bantamweight

hadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level now
what bothers me here is "after GSP beats Shields", just as it was already a done deal

but with all the distraction GSP has had lately, I wouldn't count on a win over Shields that much.

GSP is no supernatural and I'm pretty sure his mind won't be 100% at the task when entering the octagon, facing Shields.

The question is: would it be enough for Shields to capitalize on? would GSP be able to fight and win despite the distraction ?

This superfight rumour and discussion are surely putting a lot of pressure on GSP's shoulders, can he handle it?

In a normal situation, I don't see GSP losing, but last time he was distracted, he lost by KO in the 1st round.

I know if I was GSP I wouldn't watch TV or pick up the phone until the fight, just to be able to concentrate and focus on it.
hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote