MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad and Jones beef heating up.

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 08:42 AM   #20 (permalink)
Nomale
Flyweight

Nomale has much to be proud ofNomale has much to be proud ofNomale has much to be proud ofNomale has much to be proud ofNomale has much to be proud ofNomale has much to be proud ofNomale has much to be proud ofNomale has much to be proud ofNomale has much to be proud ofNomale has much to be proud ofNomale has much to be proud of
I don't see anything strange with Jones' response. To have people bringing up Rashad all the time when he has a huge challenge in Shogun ahead of him and needs to stay focused. Of course it's annoying to him.

Having said that, I think Rashad bases who to fight solely on what he thinks is best for his career (i.e. get the belt). What risks and potential benefits are involved in taking a fight. Not any notions of friendship. But that's just what I think.

- Jon Jones UFC Light Heavyweight Champion
Nomale is offline   Reply With Quote