MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad and Jones beef heating up.

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 07:42 AM   #20 (permalink)
Nomale
Flyweight

Nomale is a glorious beacon of lightNomale is a glorious beacon of lightNomale is a glorious beacon of lightNomale is a glorious beacon of lightNomale is a glorious beacon of lightNomale is a glorious beacon of lightNomale is a glorious beacon of lightNomale is a glorious beacon of lightNomale is a glorious beacon of lightNomale is a glorious beacon of lightNomale is a glorious beacon of light
I don't see anything strange with Jones' response. To have people bringing up Rashad all the time when he has a huge challenge in Shogun ahead of him and needs to stay focused. Of course it's annoying to him.

Having said that, I think Rashad bases who to fight solely on what he thinks is best for his career (i.e. get the belt). What risks and potential benefits are involved in taking a fight. Not any notions of friendship. But that's just what I think.

- Jon Jones UFC Light Heavyweight Champion
Nomale is offline   Reply With Quote