MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad wants Jackson to choose between him and Jones ?!

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 09:49 AM   #30 (permalink)
cisco2403
Amatuer

cisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the roughcisco2403 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike28 View Post
Because I have always said this... Rashad is scared of Jones and doesn't want to fight him. That is why he made a big stink about not fighting teamates when he was getting his title shot. Now that this has happened he has tried to weasel his way back in. I really hope I get to see him get KTFO in his next fight.
He made a big stink about it because he was caught by surprise when someone told him Jones said he wouldn't have a problem fighting Rashad. Jackson is the one that made the rule that if you join his camp, you would agree not to fight your teammates. Rashad only stated he was taken back by Jone's comment because he wasn't made aware of it beforehand, which he has a point. Professional fighters being scared to fight one another is ridiculous.
cisco2403 is offline   Reply With Quote