MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones Quotes: Confidence or Arrogance?

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #35 (permalink)
Sambo de Amigo
Welterweight

Sambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By All
People should formulate their own opinion on the matter for me is he is a great fighter and i think he will win with that said i think he is hugely arrogant.

I truly believe it's my time, so I feel as if it's already done. And the people who picked me to win, they'll be saying 'I told you so'.

Very Arrogant.

"Now itís just my time to go out there and literally take what belongs to me. I feel as though thatís my belt and I want it and Iím going to hang on to it. But Iím going to start with Shogun."

How can you say that isnt arrogant really ?

"I'm going to be too strong, too hungry, too dynamic, too explosive; it's about the rise of Jon Jones."

Speaking in Third person is extremely arrogant.

Velasquez will be back

Sambo de Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote