Registration is Open – Register Now As This Tournament is Only $25 and They Sell Out Fast!!
THIS IS A PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY EVENT THIS TOURNAMENT IS ONLY $25 TO COMPETE – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER EARLY BECAUSE IF YOUR DIVISION FILLS UP WE WILL BE CLOSING YOUR BRACKET – MAX COMPETITORS PER DIVISION IS 8 COMPETITORS – MAX TOTAL COMPETITORS IS 120! SO REGISTER TODAY!
- PRE-REGISTRATION WILL END AT 11:59PM ON WEDNESDAY MAY 18th 2011
- Gi Divisions Only
- All Competitors Must Pre-Register. Pre-Registration Ends at 11:59pm on Wednesday May 18th 2011.
- Registration to This Tournament Will Be Capped at 120 Participants (No Long Wait Times). IF WE REACH LIMIT BEFORE PRE-REG DEADLINE THEN REGISTRATION WILL BE CLOSED! IF YOUR DIVISION FILLS UP YOU WILL BE CONTACTED AND YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED!
- A strict schedule will be posted so you know when to show up and when your division WILL start.
- You Are Guaranteed a Match IN YOUR DIVISION or Your Money Back 100%. No showing up only to find out you don’t have anyone in your division and you’re being bumped up a weight class or skill level.
- We will have EXPERIENCED refs at our event!
- All 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Winners Will Receive a Medal with the date and competition stamped on it.
- All Competitors Will Receive a FREE Bottle of Water.
- All Purple Belt and Above winners will receive a 1 year Challenge Grappling sponsorship. Compete for 1 year at all Challenge Grappling tournaments for FREE!
- Every Competitor Will Be Able to Chose to Get 2 MATCHES!
THIS EVENT WILL FEATURE BOTH MEN AND WOMEN DIVISIONS TEENS MAY PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT ONLY WITH THE CONSENT OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN AND MUST NOT BE YOUNGER THEN THE AGE OF 16.
THIS TOURNAMENT IS ALSO OPEN TO MEN MASTERS AND EXECUTIVE (AGES 30 AND UP) BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE MIXED IN WITH ALL AGES
: Saturday May 21st 2011
Middletown Fire Company #1 Station 8
336 Rt. 35 South
Red Bank, NJ 07701
– Pre-Registration Only – $25
– $5 by Pre-Reg Deadline – $10 at The Door
Night Before Competition Weight Ins at Venue Location
: Friday, May 20th 2011 from 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Day Of Competition Weigh Ins:
May 21st 2011 All Day (Make sure you show up at least 1 hour before you scheduled start time.)
YOU MUST COMPETE IN THE DIVISION THAT YOU REGISTER FOR IF YOU DO NOT MAKE WEIGHT WE CANNOT CHANGE YOUR DIVISION! PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR DIVISION (MUST CONTACT US BY 5/19/11.
Men Gi (18 and Up)
Up to 144.9 pounds
145 to 159.9 pounds
160 to 174.9 pounds
175 to 189.9 pounds
190 to 209.9 pounds
210 pounds & Over
Women Weight Classes:
Women’s Class A (119.9 lbs. & below)
Women’s Class B (120-139.9 lbs.)
Women’s Class C (140-159.9 lbs.)
Women’s Class D (160 lbs. +)
Men Skill Levels:
Women Skill Levels: