MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 69: Diego Sanchez vs. Josh Koscheck

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2007, 05:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
steveo412
Middleweight

steveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawShattera
I think kos is a very tough match for diego but i still think diego will win.

not sure enough to bet but diego has many tools over koscheck.

In there first fight i think diego easily won due to damage. Koscheck's face was purple.

I think diego brings too much intensity, experience and well rounded skills.

I think what will happen is kos takes diego down and diego outgrapples him, takes his back and pummels his face into hamburger meat and wins due to strikes and damage in a decision or a stoppage or submission on the ground if he finishes kos. I also think diego will by far get the better of the standup.

Kos may win and he is a bad match for sanchez but snachez is undefeated and has always overcome someone with better skills in one area.

plus i heard kocheck listens to justin timberlake..

WAR DIEGO!!!
I totally agree with this. Kos has a chance of dry humping out a win but Diego is ridiculously good off his back he will out grapple him and TKO him or win a battle of a decision.
steveo412 is offline   Reply With Quote