MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 128 Main event officially turns into wwe!! (not a spoiler)

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2011, 01:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
YOUgotTKO
Amateur

YOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of lightYOUgotTKO is a glorious beacon of light
But I mean seriously im calling it all a fix look at the scenario "Rashad mysteriously gets hurt right before rua, but only need 5 weeks to heal, Rampage didnt want the fight because of short notice (understanable because we all know how he trains) jons of sudden is the new #1 condenter (kind of early still to me) and only a couple of weeks ago they start beefing and rumors start to fly with Rashad vs Jones now fast-foward to tonight seems very Ironic that played in the has of a script that is easy to figure out. Im not saying names but "Illuminati has offically took over MMA"...

Ps. I still think rashad took the easy way out in fighting his partner that he has more experince over!!
YOUgotTKO is offline   Reply With Quote