MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 128 Main event officially turns into wwe!! (not a spoiler)

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2011, 01:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUgotTKO View Post
But I mean seriously im calling it all a fix look at the scenario "Rashad mysteriously gets hurt right before rua, but only need 5 weeks to heal, Rampage didnt want the fight because of short notice (understanable because we all know how he trains) jons of sudden is the new #1 condenter (kind of early still to me) and only a couple of weeks ago they start beefing and rumors start to fly with Rashad vs Jones now fast-foward to tonight seems very Ironic that played in the has of a script that is easy to figure out. Im not saying names but "Illuminati has offically took over MMA"...

Ps. I still think rashad took the easy way out in fighting his partner that he has more experince over!!
your 13/15 or something right?