MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Spoiler-To all shogun fans

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2011, 01:49 AM   #25 (permalink)
vilify
All Eyez on Me

vilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatnessvilify Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
its shogun don't ask me how. How does a dude who would beat forrest griffin with one hand 9 times out of 10 lose to forrest in there first fight? As great as shogun is no one can tell me that there has never been issues effecting his path to greatness. You factor in his past,with injuries etc, anything is a possibility.

Did forrest griffin look like a machine against shogun in there fight?
In the Forrest fight it was obvious he gassed, because Forrest wasnt doing any real damage other than controlling the pace of the fight.

In this fight he was outclassed everywhere including the feet where he took some serious damage...And when he got taken down he ate some even nastier shots that will make anyone "gas".

He got served plain and simple.
vilify is offline   Reply With Quote