MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Spoiler-To all shogun fans

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2011, 02:01 AM   #29 (permalink)
marcthegame
Super Heavyweight

marcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilify View Post
Yes Jones made him gas...but I dont like the idea of making it seem like he walked in the octagon already gassed. The truth is Jones damaged him which made him tired and caused him to get dominated.
See though i think were talking about two different point, i had the fight over when jones took him down for the first time. After that shogun looked like he was done, speed everything was gone. Then u had the second takedown with the knee and kick. Then the sec round and the finish.
marcthegame is offline   Reply With Quote