MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why was rashad getting booed? ( possible spoilers)

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2011, 05:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
I figured it was something like that but can you give me a few examples.
It's one of my posts i wrote 3 days ago, as a response to another post, while debating some of Rashad's quotes towards Jones being a *baby* and not wanting to train at Jackson Camp anymore.

Whole post + thread is here:

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/88800-ra...ml#post1381107

Maybe it will make some sense for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
Let's look at this again:
1. Both guys say they won't fight against eachother
2. Jones say he doesn't want to fight Rashad, but if it was absolutely necessary and the UFC/Dana would ask him to do it, as a last resort he would fight Rashad
3. Rashad answers back and says that if that's the case, he will fight also, because "he ain't no punk" (although nobody reffered to him as a punk). This is Rashad starting to act like an ass: Take 1.
4. After constantly being answered about "the Rashad subject", Jones says enough is enough. He clarified that subject, and needs to focus on fighting Shogun for the title. Fair enough?! This episode happened last wednesday or thursday.
5. 5 days before Jones' big fight, (4 days after Jones said he doen't want to be asked about Rashad, because he is getting ready for Shogun), Rashad comes out saying this:

Quote:
"Jon's a young guy and when you're a young guy sometimes you talk a little too fast for your brain to keep up"
Classy act, right?!

Quote:
"It sounds like he wants to fight, huh? Those sound like fighting words. I don't know how to judge the kid. It's kind of messed up, to be honest. I can't control what anyone else says and it sounds to me like he's a little bit insecure about the whole thing.
Insecure?! Look who's talking!

Quote:
Sometimes when you open your mouth you show what you're afraid of more than anything. I don't know why he has such an adverse response like that to me. I've never challenged him or made him feel like he should do that sort of thing. It sounds to me -- if I was out of the situation -- that he was feeling insecure about me. ... (It made Jon) sound like a baby".
Who the F**K looks insecure here?! This is Rashad acting like an ass: Take 2!
Link

This is the same guy that said this about Jones, 5 weeks ago:

Quote:
Since Iím hurt my teammate young phenom Bones Jones is gonna step in 4 me! Iím gonna recover & then see what happens next 4 me! Thank all u 4 the encouragement! I love my supports & my haters! Go get that belt brudda Jones
Link

Now he is reffering to Jones like this:
Quote:
I don't know how to judge the kid
From "brudda" and "young phenom" to "Kid"

Does he sound/look like an ASS?!?!

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote