MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "I train with him, I already know how to beat him"

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2011, 05:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kasporelli
Amatuer

Kasporelli is just really niceKasporelli is just really niceKasporelli is just really niceKasporelli is just really niceKasporelli is just really niceKasporelli is just really niceKasporelli is just really niceKasporelli is just really niceKasporelli is just really niceKasporelli is just really niceKasporelli is just really nice
"I train with him, I already know how to beat him"

Greg Jackson said JOnes was gassed at the end of the 2nd round, but used his zen power and locked into a zone. But I think Rashad knows that JOns biggest weakness is his cardio and when someones tired they usually go with instincts, their tendencies...I think Rashad has seen Jones tired and figured out his pattern of movement and his tendencies. Rashad will weather the storm and strike when JOnes is tired. ADd to that, JONES WAS THE MAN TONIGHT, scary talent, but Rashad has the most chance of beating him as of right now, him and Andy, but thats another thread altogether

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/03/2...-jacksons-gym/ 1:00, Rashad gets salty at Ariel toward the end lol
Kasporelli is offline   Reply With Quote