MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Training facility?

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2006, 09:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-d
ok ok ill gripe.

What i like is that we have a full size ring that we do most of the workout in then we exit the ring and 2 people at time "roll" or in other words spar in the ring and we have the buzzer and shit so when that goes off they leave and 2 new people enter.

I also like how "rolling" is a specific part of the class so its like we have a mini UFC every class.

What i dis like is that we dont do much strenth training tyope of stuff, its also a full gym but we can use that stuff whenever we want its not actually built into our class time so i do most of my worjking out in my home gym and go to class for the technical stuff, but it would be nice if they made up do curls and pushups and pullups etc etc as part of our everyday workout.
wonderful input from both so far.. please keep it coming.

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote