MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2011, 03:26 PM   #11475 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
so hung over and still all kinds of sad from last nights Cro Cop KO..... plus my friend kept making mini corndogs and cheese sticks in my deep fryer all night.... they were awesome i must say, but the grease is still stuck in my throat....

i got woken up by some of the most spectacular thunder and lightning, inside my house with my eyes closed at noon and i still saw the bright flash and an instant thunder clasp that i swear sounded like a bomb going off, then a few minutes later almost same thing but i swear the thunder had aftershocks that sounded like shotgun blasts..... sooo cool, but it went away just as quickly as it came. god do i love storms, but i do hate the rain.... i blame it on the rain yeah yeah

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?