MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #11484 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
lol it's the nicest red rep I've ever seen

sorry to create a fuss but that is one thing that will grind my gears without fail and I will throw my toys out the pram like a little child over it I'm afraid.

What birdie do you have?
No fuss, it's against the rules to do stuff like that, it's good you said so (always let me or another staff know of such things so we can handle it for you).

She's a little budgie. I've had her for over a year, she's fully tamed and does nothing but fly around the house and play all day. Well, she also forces me to hold her while she naps and insists on running around the keyboard once in a while during my typing spree.

She's such a cutie.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin