MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2011, 10:19 PM   #954 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
So I've been sick the past few days, really annoying because my days off are obviously the ideal time to get the most sessions in. Not sure what it was, I had 1 day of relentless sneezing and mucus production, followed by a day of relentless hacking and coughing. Cold medicine seemed to have no effect. Today things are less severe and my coughs are actually productive so it has blown over now. Went in today just to getting the juices flowing a bit.

Shadowboxing
Skipping
Boxing on bag
Sets of 10 kicks on bag
Stretch

My water intake and shit got screwed up for the practice weight cut, so I'll worry about it when I'm 100% again.

Back to class tomorrow.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote