MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - South African mma fighters...?

View Single Post

Old 03-21-2011, 03:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
peanuts40
MMA Fanatic

peanuts40 is a name known to allpeanuts40 is a name known to allpeanuts40 is a name known to allpeanuts40 is a name known to allpeanuts40 is a name known to allpeanuts40 is a name known to allpeanuts40 is a name known to allpeanuts40 is a name known to allpeanuts40 is a name known to allpeanuts40 is a name known to allpeanuts40 is a name known to all
South African mma fighters...?

Hey guys, im fairly new to world of MMA. Im just amazed it took me this long to get into it. Im from South Africa and i was wanted to know if any of you know any South African MMMA fighters, i did a bit of research and all i could find was guys like Prangley who are old and past it. One guy i found who seems like a prospect for the future is Jeremy Smith, who fights in the XFC and is 9-1 as far as i know. I thought i should ask seeing as there are some die hard mma fans here and should know a quite a bit. So yeah, if any of you guys know anybody who have the potential to be good, or make it in the UFC, please do share. I know that Jeremy Smith recently had a win over Joe Ray who is considered a massive prospect from what ive read on him.

Thanks.
peanuts40 is offline   Reply With Quote