MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Final Fu, like it?

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2006, 01:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddtodd76
nope, I didn't like it . I watched a little last night. You can't throw to the head??!!!! It might be good for people just wanting to watch styles...but not for me. I am not big on points systems like that.
I caught a bit of it it looked interesting at first.. and while the two fighters I saw going at it were good for the styles I noticed right away it was light contact.. and I saw so many take down oppertunites that I would have used.. I think the show is more a joke then anything and MTV is just trying to cash in on the new MA crazethat is starting to get rolling.. but like everyone on the show was in TKD which was lame they should have gotten more diverse styles.. while those guys were fast none seemed to be trained in any grappling.. it was ok.. but it could be alot better.. but hell it is MTV they are only going to put "beautiful people" who have ok skill nothing that translates to real world skill if they have got attacked..

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote