MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2011, 01:56 PM   #11540 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
This morning in the gym I saw a walrus of a woman destroy a stationary bike. I don't know exactly what happened as I was auto piloting my run but Jesus it didn't just break the arm rest ect the bike looked like it had experienced a terrorist attack. We're talking 9 peices, just exploded. She was massive, I didn't think big enough to mangle a statonary bike but definitely big enough to be at risk of suffocating people sleeping next to her by rolling over kind of girth.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.