MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC trainers=Pokemon Trainers

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2011, 02:01 PM   #32 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
I'm sure now, i'll download the Final Fantasy VII for PC and give it a shot. Is it linked to the other Final Fanatasy games somehow? So i don't miss out on anything?

And yeah, the remakes suck most of the time. Actually they don't have to suck that much but we just have way too high expectations to the games since the originals were so awesome. I enjoyed the past video games a lot more than i do now.
Nope not linked story wise at all. Except to a prequel for the PSP and a animated film called Advent Children. Neither are needed to be seen/played before or even after playing FF7. Seriously, download it and play it now, there's a reason why so many people say it's the greatest game ever made.

Because it is.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is online now   Reply With Quote