MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC trainers=Pokemon Trainers

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #34 (permalink)
Brydon
Featherweight

Brydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level nowBrydon is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Well Vegeta is the ultimate bad ass imo. The dude just trains ALLLLLLLLLL DAY to get stronger. Goku gets gifted with powers while Vegeta works for them and STILL never gets to the level Goku is. It pisses me off sooo much. When he sacrificed himself for Trunks and everyone else and then BUU comes back

WTFFFFFFFFF

I hate gokuuuu

Vegeta went nuts and he STILL couldnt kill Frieza. I just dont ******* get it. The damn writer has a serious grudge against Vegeta.
I get it. I always felt bad for Vegeta too, the guy pushes himself to breaking point over and over again. Occasionally he will surpass Goku in power after years of training while Goku just sits around eating and conceiving epic children. Then after like 1/2 an episode Goku will be the big dick of the DBZ crew again, pwning perfect life forms with instant teleportation Kamehameha.

You have actually inadvertently brought up a great point about fighting. Some guys will kill themself in the Gym every day and do everything in their power to be great, only to be destroyed by someone with natural talent who doesn't have to work as hard.

PS

Anybody else attempt suicide after watching that Dragonball Evolution film?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/
Brydon is offline   Reply With Quote