MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC trainers=Pokemon Trainers

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2011, 07:48 PM   #37 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brydon View Post
I get it. I always felt bad for Vegeta too, the guy pushes himself to breaking point over and over again. Occasionally he will surpass Goku in power after years of training while Goku just sits around eating and conceiving epic children. Then after like 1/2 an episode Goku will be the big dick of the DBZ crew again, pwning perfect life forms with instant teleportation Kamehameha.

You have actually inadvertently brought up a great point about fighting. Some guys will kill themself in the Gym every day and do everything in their power to be great, only to be destroyed by someone with natural talent who doesn't have to work as hard.

PS

Anybody else attempt suicide after watching that Dragonball Evolution film?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/
Right!!
I used to get so mad when i saw Vegeta train 24 hours a day just to get his ass whooped. Shit aint right!! Vegeta is the ultimate warrior.

My favorite moment in DBZ. That shows you how much i despise Goku.

Btw that movie was so crappy but rightly so. They made it because their copyrights for dbz was going to expire unless they made a movie. So they made that real quick hoping fans are still going to watch it.
I have a slimmer of hope that the next one they put work into.

omfg i just remembered this

This used to get me sooo pumped up
ty Kazaa for letting me find this video.

I have such a soft spot for dbz and FF7
My childhood would have sucked without them.

Last edited by SideWays222 : 03-22-2011 at 08:06 PM.
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote