MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2011, 01:49 AM   #88 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
1st Live Fight!

I'll be having some fun this Friday night.

Earlier I went over to my instructor's home to purchase my ticket to the "fight-night", there will be 15 fights on the cards for $16. I think that is rather reasonable.

I had walked in the door and I saw EA's MMA on his giant high-depth TV. Let's just say we spent about 2 hours playing random guys over xbox live haha.

I didn't do too horrid, I have never tried the game on the xbox nor online. I ended up submitting 3 guys and loosing 4-5 matches.

It was definitely fun to hang out with the instructor haha, I like how he is a kid at heart outside of training and will game with a passion.

I'll try and give some small bios of the fights that take place.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote