MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2011, 03:43 PM   #89 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Fight-Night

Well, guys I have to say I am extremely pleased that I was able to go to the event last night.

Our team went 2-0, the kid who debuted last night won by making weight...this is total crap I think for the kid's been wanting this fight for some time now.

For the other match, our team won the honor of stealing the fight of the night awards with a 3-strike knockout from a right-hook, jab, straight right in the 9th second of the first round.

During the course of the night I was sitting next to my instructor's instructor. He and I had a awesome time discussing what was going on during the night and my training so far.

He tells me that I am doing well from what I was telling him.

After the fights we went to an after-party about 2-4 blocks away. I didn't get smashed but I had a good time haha.

I loved the chance to talk more in-depth with with my coache's instructor. I went into detail on how I condition my body and he was intrigued!

I was thoroughly encouraged when my coach was praising me before his master, that is something that words really cannot describe.

I hope to return to Lincoln Nebraska soon and pull a win in for my team.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote