MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is morning cardio b4 you eat bad?

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2011, 05:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fedornumber1!
Bantamweight

Fedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud of
Is morning cardio b4 you eat bad?

Ive been reading a very debated theory on whether doing cardio befor you eat is good or bad. It says that you tap into your stored body fat when you wake up instead of eating and burning what you ust ate. I also read that even though you do burn more fat in the morning you can also start to lose muscle if you don't eat when you first wake up to do cardio.

Im just trying to get cut again and I know what Im supposed to be eating, so I just wanna know what everyone thinks of this...should I just eat b4 I do cardio in the morning or will this theory of not eating when you first wake up really work?

Thoughts?
Fedornumber1! is offline   Reply With Quote