MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Obama turned politician

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2007, 12:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Zapatista
Flyweight

Zapatista has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
But, just because it is by definition an immoral lifestyle, doesn't mean it has to be outlawed or anything. I just wish homosexuality wasn't something you could visibly see. Everytime I turn on tv now there is always a homo in the mix with all the other people, and you can tell he's a homo cuz of the way he acts, and I don't care to see that. If you wanna be a queer, keep it to yourself, you don't need to flaunt it. Also, ever since Big Willy was prez, this country seems to actually ENCOURAGE homosexuality, not just making it seem like it's ok to be homo, but also to make it seem like it is "cool" to be a homo. And I'm about sick of that shit personally.
First off, you may think you see homosexuality, but you have no idea. There are still so many people who are homosexual but don't tell anybody for fear of what may happen to them. If you don't want to see homosexuals engaging in personal acts, then how do you think homosexuals feel about seeing heterosexuals engaging in personal acts? They are more emerged in that than you are in homosexual activity, so I don't see how you can really complain.

Also, you may not think that homosexuality should be banned, when religion makes its way into the government that is exactly what you get. When a religious politician doesn't separate the religion from politics, you get things like the attempt to make gay marriage illegal (Federally, not just individual states). Laws are supposed to stop immoral acts (such as ****, murder, tax evasion, etc.) and when you take the religious view is that homosexuality is immoral, it only makes sense to make things that the politicians thinks of as immoral and then make that illegal.
Zapatista is offline   Reply With Quote