MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Obama turned politician

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2007, 12:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Zapatista
Flyweight

Zapatista has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
Gay marriage? What is that? I'm not familiar with that term. Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

I don't care if gays are "submerged" in heterosexual activity. That's their tough shit. Heterosexuality is NORMAL. Yes, I said it. SUE ME! Homosexuals are not normal, nor are they the majority, therefore they shouldn't have rights that upset the majority of the country. This country is supposed to be based on majority rules, and the majority of America does not believe in gay marriage...and in fact the majority of gays also do not believe in gay marriage. It's just a small percentage of the gay community pushing for this "gay marriage" horseshit. I wish I could remember the site that had the study but it's true.

Personally, I couldn't give 2 shits if gays want to be together for the rest of their lives. But that doesn't mean they have to be married. Once you bring marriage in to the picture you are saying that the State condones two homosexuals to be married, even though homosexuality is considered immoral, and goes against the natural order of life, and does nothing to contribute to society, AND "marriage" by definition is a legal unity between a man and a woman, not a man and a man, not a woman and a woman. If you want to be married, by the State, then you have to be hetero. Gay couples do nothing to contribute to society....how do gay people have kids? How do gays reproduce to further our species and contribute to the human society? Why should the state condone such behavior? What's the benefit for them? Just to look "politically correct"? Well some states would rather not look politically correct and that's their choice and IMO it's the right one.
Your argument for "majority rules" went out the window in 2000.

Do you even know why homosexuals want to have the right to marry? It seems to me like you don't. They just want the rights that a heterosexual couple receives when they marry. The simple thing to do is to remove marriage from the state (it shouldn't have had anything to do with the state to begin with) and remove the benefits from being married. And you'd have your solution.

So you're claiming that homosexuals don't deserve to get legal rights because they can't reproduce? This must mean you are against heterosexual that can't reproduce for any reason (such as low sperm count, problems with eggs, or just impotent) getting married? And what about those heterosexuals who have kids (a lot of them too) and don't do anything to support them so the kids end up at child services and are supported by tax payer dollars and when they turn 18 they will most likely commit crimes. This will happen and guess what, they take away from society but since they have different genitalia they can marry.

Prove to me that the majority of the country is against same sex marriage. I don't want a poll of 100 people surveyed at random, I don't want 1,000 people surveyed at random, I want millions of people surveyed (and several more times that). Once you can provide accurate statistics along with sources that are unbiased from the start, I'd be more likely to believe you, until then, saying that the majority are for or against something is basically hollow when it is over 300,000,000 people you're referring to.
Zapatista is offline   Reply With Quote