MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Pick 'em: Diaz vs Daley

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2011, 04:25 AM   #20 (permalink)
dudeabides
Gabba Gabba Hey

dudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe View Post
Sign me up. I will try and pick a full card this time.
Thanks for coming on board. 6 picks are all we need for this one. The four huge main card fights, and you pick any two prelims that you want. The picks don't have to be in until the 9th, so take all the time you need and they could add new fights to the card or make changes if they have to, especially on the prelims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I'm in, I was on the undercard in CPL can I get a main card fight in SF?
This main card/undercard thing is just based on your record mostly, when I pick who fights who that's where I get the matchups from and the people with more wins go higher up the card. It doesn't affect how many points you get in the fights, it just gets you a little more pay (credits unfortunately, they don't pay me real money here). On the other hand, people who call out their opponent and have their challenges accepted, and keep this place interesting with smacktalk will usually get special treatment on that win/loss record thing on the fight card.

Nobody F's with the Jesus
(Sig by Killz cause of boatoar)
FFL: Silva, Silva, Nogueira, Nogueira & Franklin
dudeabides is offline   Reply With Quote