MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is it me. .

Thread: Is it me. .
View Single Post

Old 03-29-2011, 11:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
CanadaMMA
MMA Fanatic

CanadaMMA has a spectacular aura aboutCanadaMMA has a spectacular aura aboutCanadaMMA has a spectacular aura aboutCanadaMMA has a spectacular aura aboutCanadaMMA has a spectacular aura aboutCanadaMMA has a spectacular aura aboutCanadaMMA has a spectacular aura aboutCanadaMMA has a spectacular aura aboutCanadaMMA has a spectacular aura aboutCanadaMMA has a spectacular aura aboutCanadaMMA has a spectacular aura about
the hate for chael on this forum is unreal, so crazy to the point people are saying anything to discredit the fact the man looks a little stockier. sure i'm no expert, but i see nothing wrong with this picture. it doesn't seem re-sized or edited to me, not even photo shopped .. it looks like a group of guys working hard in the gym after a long workout taking a minute to pose for a picture.

everyone else looks their typical body types, with the exception of shields looking a little better than normal but what else can you expect when you're about to face gsp for the strap? chael is putting in work, get over it.
CanadaMMA is offline   Reply With Quote