MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is it me. .

Thread: Is it me. .
View Single Post

Old 03-30-2011, 12:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
js9234
Featherweight

js9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant future
Uh, what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaMMA View Post
the hate for chael on this forum is unreal, so crazy to the point people are saying anything to discredit the fact the man looks a little stockier. sure i'm no expert, but i see nothing wrong with this picture. it doesn't seem re-sized or edited to me, not even photo shopped .. it looks like a group of guys working hard in the gym after a long workout taking a minute to pose for a picture.

everyone else looks their typical body types, with the exception of shields looking a little better than normal but what else can you expect when you're about to face gsp for the strap? chael is putting in work, get over it.
js9234 is offline   Reply With Quote