MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The "Styles Make Fights" Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2007, 05:30 PM   #17 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawShattera
I completely disagree with most of your points.
That's cool, it's your opinion, but I'll try to explain more.

Quote:
you say thigns like they will take eachother down about the same. do the same gnp damage.
Yup. Diego's GnP is just as good or better than GSP's. If you can't see that then your blind and/or biased as hell. Diego's GnP is some of the most intense GnP in the whole UFC, he just doesn't ever stop. Haven't you ever seen his fight with Diaz? GSP's GnP is good too, he's also had a couple fights where he looked relentless. Diego's had more though.

Quote:
that diego trains harder because he doesent stop training when he's injured like gsp.......
Yup, I don't know if you're disagreeing with me or what, but it's a proven fact. It's not my fault GSP is injury prone. It's a proven fact GSP has been injured during training and has had to postpone 2 of his fights now because of it. I haven't heard anything about Diego having to stop training and postpone fights because of "groin injuries" Waaaahh!!! Cry me a river.

Quote:
gsp's, wrestling ,td's, td defence, and gnp are so much better than diego.
How do you figure this? I'll admit his wrestling might be superior, but only because of his incredible strength and size advantage, not because he is more talented. But like I already said, his GnP isn't as good as Diego's.

Quote:
there bjj is about the same.
Yes, you're right here.

Quote:
your can make a good arguement either way as far as there striking goes.as far as there conditioning goes. I think gsp has better striking.
This makes no sense. If you are saying GSP has better striking, you are wrong. If you are saying GSP has better conditioning, you're still wrong. Their striking is equal, Diego has more KO power, but GSP is more accurate and quick with less KO power, and nobody in the entire UFC has better cardio than Diego, nobody.

Quote:
but comparing there wrestling and gnp is rediculous.gsp by a mile.
Just because you say it is better by a mile doesn't make it true. Where's the evidence that this is true?

Quote:
And as far as raw natural talent, explosiveness, power, speed gsp wins by a mile again.
Same here...this is just a biased opinion, you provide no reasoning behind the statement. Yes, he has more speed and explosiveness, because he is HUGE for 170. But you can't say he has more raw natural talent, there's no way to prove or disprove that.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote