MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - KZ Twister Breakdown Videos Gracies and Bravo

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2011, 01:32 AM   #16 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Such an awesome move.

I wrestled in high school and was a big time leg rider. I used to use something similar to that all the time. It is illegal to grab just the head, so I would grab the head and opposite arm with the opposite leg in. Guaranteed pin if you could get it.

I would have never thought to just grab the head. I can't wait to add that to my jitz arsenal.

Eddie Bravo is the man.

Edit: Just watched Bravo's video. I love that he talks about the source being wrestling. That was my bread and butter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
Really impressed with the Gracie vid. Gonna watch the Bravo one next but can't believe how well spoken and natural the Gracie guys are. I might even buy their DVD's

You really neg repped me for that? Wow. Thats a new one.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote