MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thiago Silva Admits Cheating on UFC 125 Drug Test

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2011, 04:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
morninglightmt
Bantamweight

morninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFish1 View Post
Confessing after being caught severely reduces the legitimacy of your apology in my opinion.
Sure but what else can the guy say that this point. It's the best thing he could have said, imo. I agree with you though. Hard to give much credence to the words of a cheater after he's been caught.

It's a real shame. I have been pretty impressed with T. Silva in his UFC career. Aside from the Machida fight, he obliterated his other 5 UFC opponents. And then there was the Evans fight where he looked dangerous and nearly TKOd Evans even though he was clearly well below 100% for that fight due to his back injury.

I just think it's a shame.
morninglightmt is offline   Reply With Quote