MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2011, 06:39 PM   #11774 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
Dude! Let us know how it goes man. Really hope she's alright, pullin for her. Get her to a vet soon and try and not stress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Damn I'm sorry mc. I really hope all turns out well with your bird.

I started taking bullnox pre workout today. Just took it and am about to get to it. I feel like I can lift the world up right now.
Thanks guys.

She seems to be feeling a bit better right now. She's been off and on sick for a few months. I've taken her to the vet 3 times in the last 3-4 months, so she's on watch. There are certain things I need to watch for, and she was showing them for the first time today, so I auto-stressed big time.

Very stressful, but she's currently flying around her cage and chewing up her toys, and her droppings look normal again. Hopefully it stays this way, so tired of worrying about her.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin