MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2011, 05:03 AM   #11778 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Thanks guys.

She seems to be feeling a bit better right now. She's been off and on sick for a few months. I've taken her to the vet 3 times in the last 3-4 months, so she's on watch. There are certain things I need to watch for, and she was showing them for the first time today, so I auto-stressed big time.

Very stressful, but she's currently flying around her cage and chewing up her toys, and her droppings look normal again. Hopefully it stays this way, so tired of worrying about her.
Hope she carries on being playful and improves man. I know how hard it is to worry about pets (had one this morning as it goes... lol)

I'm just sitting around, being 23. ITT''SS MA BIIIRTHDAAAAAAAAAY MOTHERCLUCKERS.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”