MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Flat-Footed vs Ball of the foot

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2011, 09:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Amarok
Flyweight

The Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By AllThe Amarok Is Beloved By All
Flat-Footed vs Ball of the foot

I have a fight Apr 9th and I have a question. My opponent is more than likely a BJJ fighter considering the team he comes from (Evolution MMA). This is a HWT bout as well. He is a inch shorte than me (6'0) and is probably flat-footed as all HWT grapplers are. The one trait that I believe is gonna give me the advantage is Im a "light on my feet" TKD kickboxer. I wrestled all 4 years of high school, traveled to train with former olympian wrestlers (Baumganer, Gable, Brands Brothers, etc). I currently train with a former TKD olympic head coach (Myong Mayes).
My question is who do you guy believe has the advantage on the feet?