MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #93 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Oh Joy

Saturday night I was practicing the roundhouse on some wood floors and lost my balance.

I fell straight forward after rotating 360 degrees and landed with my right knee and right palm first.

I have a fair bit of pain in the wrist, but it is bearable...at least this injury isn't as bad as the one I occurred with the dual armed curl so many months ago.

I can say for certain it doesn't hurt to do shadow drills with kicks or punches, so this is a blessing.

a push-up doesn't strain the wrist if I do the fist push-ups.

I have been working on my cardio again, I am doing body weight exercises:

100 squats, 100 calf raises, 25 or 50 lunges and 25-50 push-ups in a cycle.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote