MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC autographed collection up for grabs (rare)

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2011, 11:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1208lv View Post
Thanks for all the flaming guys your really nice and mature on this board.

For the record, number 14, and 19 are sold, and These are authentic autographs, Although I also agree getting them signed in person is more personal, that's why i'm not selling the one's addressed to me.
Actually it was just one genius that made that stupid comment so don't let that ruin how you see this forum.

I am actually thinking about buying some signed stuff. However, the only reason I would buy it is to hold a giveaway contest for my MMA clothing line. I wonder if that is legal or if I would need the fighters permission first?