MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gaining Weight! Newbie

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2011, 04:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
MikeRoger
Banned

MikeRoger has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA*Junkie View Post
hi whats up everybody? i'm 5'11 and i wiegh about 122 lbs,i have a high metabolism, i justed started working out 6 days a week 3 days weight training, 3 days of cardio and core training, i eat 3 meals a day and snacks in between no protien shakes or anything, what should i do to help gain wieght? i want to get up to 150lbs by the end of the year. im gonna start taking protein shakes,

whats a good brand that has a lot of protein, creatien and calories?

how many calories should i consume a day?

what are some good exercises that i can do?, i have a bar bell, dumbells and a chin up bar.

any advice would be wicked!
Do at least 30 minutes of exercise, such as brisk walking, most days of the week. The idea is to use up more calories than you eat. You need to use up the day's calories and some of the calories stored in your body fat.Fiber-rich foods are more filling than other foods--so people tend to eat less. Insoluble fiber also may hamper the absorption of calorie-dense dietary fat.In addition, studies have found that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol and high in fiber are associated with a reduced risk of certain cancers, diabetes, digestive disorders,and heart disease. So, reaching for an apple instead of a bag of chips is a smart choice for someone trying to lose weight and stay healthy.

Last edited by MikeRoger : 04-08-2011 at 04:11 AM.
MikeRoger is offline   Reply With Quote