MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2011, 12:02 PM   #97 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Rough Week Ahead

I like how Illmatic has made his goals for the week.

Right now I'd say I want to get through something like this for the week:
*Cardio session on monday and tuesday.
*Run with the dog for 6-8 miles both monday and tuesday.
*do a full bodyweight circuit after the runs.
*recover from the cardio sessions by working wednesday through friday
*Saturday cardio session on my own (the gym offers a boxing drill cd) "I plan on asking for one for my own use" same as Monday and Tuesday.

For the time being there is no technique drilling at the gym, the head instructor is out due to some illness. We have a cardio-coach there, so I figure why not go for that.

The boxing padwork and thai boxing should help me with my stand-up technique I think.

On a side note, I met up with my friend from work who gave me that nice punching bag last night to look at a bench/ lateral pull-down/ leg extension bench. He's got roughly 80 pounds of free weights and the bench which he's willing to sell for $100.

I'll have close to 160 pounds of free weight now!

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die

Last edited by luger0 : 04-09-2011 at 12:09 PM.
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote