MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2011, 11:36 PM   #99 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Cardio Session

Hey Guys I hit the gym hard tonight!

Went in at 6 and found out there was no technique, so I went to the track nearby and ran from 6:15 to 7:30. I didn't go overboard, just a slow jog.

I was running a 10 or 12 minute mile I think, this is slow for me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
After the run we did punch drills with a focus on thai boxing:

I love how my coache's wife who instructs this portion will not hesitate to strike me. She's just as vicious as my main instructor.

For some reason I was out of posture with my feet, so she was chopping away at my lead foot with short choppy kicks.

We ended up doing twelve 3-minute rounds.
After the striking drills we worked on a punch ladder.

I was impressed I hit a new record tonight I did a ladder from 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1! I ended up miss-counting and did 10-10-10. this was from 8.
It was great tonight the guys were showing me the reasoning behind a few things. I'll be heading back tomorrow for more enlightenment!

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote