MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2011, 09:17 AM   #12001 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I watched Avatar for the first time today and it was surprisingly really good. Not as good as the hype it got, but still, a lot better than I had it out to be going into the movie.

Watching Planet of the Lost now, cause Will Ferrell is awesome and I love his movies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killstarz View Post
I STILL havent seen avatar. i just dont fancy it 1 bit but everyone says it is good.
I also watched Avatar for the first time, a couple of weeks a go.
I'm with MC on this one - i found it entertaining to watch, but nowhere near the hype it got from the media and the crazy fans.

Also, talk about the story - typical human behavior: finding new grounds, that hold hidden energy sources, getting there and destroying everything in order to obtain it.

Story of our Planet.

BELIEVE!