Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

The KING of MMA FORUM has returned

5K views 54 replies 15 participants last post by  xeberus 
#1 · (Edited)
I am back after a long while, i know you all miss me <3

man that submission chang sung did was AMAZING

bow down:praise01:

#7 ·
Don't care if you are the king, your thread doesn't belong in the UFC section so follow the rules or I will have your crown.

#21 ·
Well considering you have double posted twice and are trying to mouth off to an admin I would say you have a great way of showing that.

#29 ·
Prince I'd like to draw attention to your first post in this place:

wats good guys, i just signed up for this forum, so i thought it would only be right to introduce myself. as much of a bitch ass i might come off as from my title, im actually here to discuss mma and share my opinions and such. im not a troll/idiot/or any of those forum "hated people". I just left the official ufc forum on the ufc website because its loaded with trolls and all that crap, so i got sick of it. anyways, im done here and ima start posting. see you guys on the forums
Dude, don't back down on your word

#41 ·
I don't care about relative or not, continue to act like a troll and you will be treated like one. I have gave you the benefit of the doubt thus far but my patients is running out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.