MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World of Warcraft Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2011, 01:28 PM   #48 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I got it last night!!!

I love playing my 85 much more than leveling. You have to do 85 dungeons now to get better gear. Once you reach a certain average item level, then you qualify for Heroic dungeons where you get even better gear. Then once you have that down, you can raid.

You can also by 359 ilvl gear from vendors from hyjal or TheRazane once you get exalted with them. It's easy to do that though, all you do is wear their tabard while you are in 85 dungeons.
I just did my first daily mission last night and will probably do more later tonight. Start building up my reputation.

I just want to get where I can build bad ass weapons and armor, etc. Then I can make a bunch of money and get cool equipment for my buddies. Didn't realize how much time this game requires or maybe I'm just a slow ass

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote