MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 129: Randy Couture vs Lyoto Machida

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
UFCbiz
MMA Fanatic

UFCbiz has a little shameless behaviour in the pastUFCbiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Smile

its a close fight and firstly i dont think dana white is seriously going to cut machida if he dosent win (from what i have heard) . coture is very very old now so that will kick in when he compeates now , his body will be slowly calm down and relax at the age he is at. mschida went 15 fights without anyone being able to figure out what his game plan and fighting style is, then shogun comes in and shows holes in machida .... something no one has been able to do so then just pulling out a close decision he fights shogun again. this time shogun knows that he picks his shots and like to patiently find a opening so what does shogun do ... goes and jumps all over machida just the way to beat him. then he faces rampage at ufc 123. i didnt watch the compleate fight but i knew it was close. in the end rampage ends up winning by split decision. now dana says hes facing a chance of getting cut .... dont get mw wrong this guy went 16 fights undeafeted and now he loses 2 fights (1 of which was lost by a razor thin decision) faces maybe getting cut

at the end of the day its a very good fight i would probably be cheering for both. this is a case of 'may the best man win'
UFCbiz is offline   Reply With Quote