MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tuf 13 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #113 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedornumber1! View Post
You cant sit there and possibly tell me the Shamar fight was good, he ust lnp'ed the second fight was good, so I take that back, but this last fight wasn't very fun to watch.. It had its moments, but nothing great..just my opinion. Maybe Im just a close minded person, but Im was really hoping for a finish. They both had oppurtunities, but no one capitilized!

See then I get neg repped because I say the fights were boring when the guy who left the comment said 2 were boring and one was awsome.

Theres no maybe to it....Both got a Knock down and both went in for the kill.......That fight was pretty damn good I dont know what you were watching

Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline   Reply With Quote