MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tuf 13 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2011, 06:05 PM   #118 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedornumber1! View Post
See thats what I was refering too! I need to quit dismissing the first round because of the not so good second round. Someone fill me in as to why these guys don't train a shit load of cardio right b4 they go on the show...or is it because of the constant training their going through on the show?

Oh yah and I moved back to houston, thanks for reminding me lol

Well from the time they go to the casting call to when they get the call to show up could be 2-6 months...Alot of guys won't train because of fear of getting hurt. Which is crazy IMO.....Wes Shivers trains down the road from me he was on season 10. He told us he was told to be expecting a call anyday and it ended up being 5 months I think before they called him.....He thought they were calling him in a week or 2 and sat on his ass

Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline   Reply With Quote