MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2011, 05:42 AM   #12078 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
completly and totally wide awake... got smashed on vodka last night, passed out kinda early woke up at like noon which is early for me generally, esspecially during a bender. thought it was all good and layed on the couch to watch The Other Guys at like 4pm, next i know im waking up and its 11pm.... fook me..... tho i did get to watch the AVN Awards, and then afterwards was this horribly bad, but kinda fun movie Dark House that came on afterwards. its one of those id reccomend if you like bad movies, or if you want something bad to whats while under the influence of something of your choice....

guess ill take a shower and get some food, hopefully i can stay up all day now.... not feeling confidant about it, but ill try.

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?