MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2011, 08:33 AM   #12099 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Well.....apologies all the same.
no need, i had just found the thread like last night and just had me worried about ya is all. i wont ask whats up, but if you need an ear you know how to get me! but i do hope everything is well!

fell asleep during the Hawks v Canucks game last night, so i decided to just try and sleep till morning... well almost made it... but gives me a chance to call the guy about ordering my Raptor. one dealership already was giving me the runaround saying "oh no your gonna hafta pay over sticker price on a Raptor anywhere you go" oh really? is that why i can call a guy right now and order one for $3000 below sticker? "well then you should do that." ok thanks! ill give him my business. click. thats a true story. i can get one for 3k under, but the guys based in St. Louis, so id probably have to either go pick it up, or i think he would have it shipped to a dealer near me.... id rather just deal with a dealer near me the whole time, but we shall see. ive also decided on all my options, but 1 that keeps me thinking about is the power moonroof. i know i dont need it... i could even live without it.. but it would be cool.... ahwell im starting to ramble now, and im sure most of you are sick of me talking about this damn truck!

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?